Monday, March 14, 2011

neo-medieval meets 'end of the world' goth vibes

Well it's official. I'm moving. for the millionth time. This time (hopefully) will be the last time for a while. I'm going for an all white minimal theme for my new bedroom and perhaps an all black oriental DIY'd theme for the dining room. I have also been ridiculously sick, like practically dying. So packing has been quite the laborious task. As I sit down to take a break (i keep getting head rushes/migraines because this illness has kept my appetite at bay), I stared at all the black trash bags (i'm too ghetto to buy boxes annnnnd i figured I didn't have THAT much)...and thought to myself...
"my whole life in seven trash bags, how depressing is that"


it seemed like a lot at first then I re-analyzed it...it's not. Sure I have more items awaiting me in the garage, none of those items were clothes though. It was probably only my flat screen, an Audrey poster, some old artwork, black end table and a lantern styled floor lamp. That's about it. I'm overwhelmed at this point. Tomorrow's the day.
So I figure I won't have the wifi set up in my new apartment by tomorrow, I might as well post my last post in my current residence. A dedication if you will...to 2 and half hours of a commute, to shady liquor stores that sell the most amazing mexican sweet breads, to people that worry too much about me because i don't return home until two days later at 6 am--eyes bloodshot and body sore. Here's to you.
CHANEL RTW FA2011!
grunge-y boots, distressed chiffon & suede, masculine pleated trousers double cuffed for a louche feel, signature cardis shrunken down to layer, military stretched pockets, structure with rounded shoulders, quilted coats and belts combined with intense textural tops, warrior-like caplets, floor length capes lined with fur, full-on body suits paired with eternity scarves, hair is simple-- messy low done bun with side part flowing outward. Basically any look that could possibly prepare you for 2012. right here. right now.