Wednesday, April 27, 2011

less says so much more

As i have noted in previous posts, how my wardrobe will somehow make this drastic change for color instead of my usual monochromatic antics--i decided not to follow in suit with a daunting trend that probably wont last the end of summer...neons are out. they never were really in to begin with but i know this SP/S--i'm playing it safe with neutrals (black,white,nude,blush) and few of my fave colors like seafoam green/mint, lavender/periwinkle, butter/nostalgic yellow. And for this spring, instead of taking the expected approach of busy busy busy patterns that make me vomit in dizzy whirl of florals, stripes & geometric prints...i've gone with see-through (chiffon all summer long babyyy), leather, peter-pan collars and pleats galore for my SP/S look. Cushnie et Ochs RTW SP2011 is in perfect example of my recent obsession. sad thing is, i'll most likely be shopping at AA all spring. great for my wallet, wonderful color variety of chiffon tops/shorts, just a really lame place overall.hah.